Saturday, June 6, 2009

Van Halen Tour Jacket 1984






Van Halen Tour Jacket 1984,Black Satin Jacket,Embroidered on Back The Hammer Guy with the Top Hat basically known as The Exterminator with VAN HALEN 1984, Van Halen Logo Embroidered on front with Roadies name,Jacket Made by Cats Pyjamas of Venice Calif.This was a Great Tour for Van Halen Fans,I saw them 3 Nights in a Roll at The Cow Palace May 9th ,10th and 11th of 1984, I had the Concert Program,Concert T-Shirt of Van Halen and Key Chain and Pins from the Concerts,I wore out the T-shirt but have the rest to this day,Now I have the Tour Jacket from 1984,Thats better than just a T-Shirt,Ha Ha,,,,,Years Later I did get a Photo-Op from David Lee Roth,Hes Still My favorite Singer in Van Halen,Sorry Sammy,,,,,DaveK

17 comments:

  1. Can you buy this?!?!?!
    I want it soooo bad bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have the one with the lion jacket,,,

      Delete
    2. Mine has the hammer guy and the cat's pajamas logo and everything but it doesn't have a name and it is a small you can contact me at 2520327

      Delete
    3. Sorry about that last person you can contact me at 208-252-0327 but it is a small and it is the 1984 tour jacket with the hammer on it the hammer guy in the back thank you

      Delete
  2. sorry, its not or sale,,,,thanks for looking at my blog,,,DaveK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband was DLR's security in1982 and1984. He has the tour jackets from both years as well as his 1984 world tour ring. The jackets have to be valuable because only 2 were made like them. My husband and the other security guy were dwarfs so the jackets were customized to fit both men.

      Delete
  3. Seriously, THE best jacket I have ever seen in my life, or anyone will ever see in the future of the very atoms of this very special... ney.....sacred garment of all that can be considered to 'exist'.

    I also wish to buy this from you. I shall consider it an honour to, also, be refused.

    super serial. oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry its not for sale at this time,,,,dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super frikkin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Happy 60th Birthday Al the V!

      Delete
  6. I also have a cats pyjamas van halen jacket. Although, it was made especially for me since I was 2 years old at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'll sell mine, it's a small email me Waugh5150@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know its years later but my company just got ahold of two and they'll be listed Thursday

    ReplyDelete